Family

Family

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Changes

So as I am on this blog journey I now have switched to using my own computer and now am learning how to apply pics and all! So I am hopeful that some of my new posts will now contain pictures of my cuties.
This year is starting off well. We are all trying to eat healthier and the kids are really doing well with it. They are already starting to ask for fruits and veggies as a snack instead of "cheez-its". We are all trying new things and it has been fun. That's right, FUN! I am hopeful that this will continue to be a nice thing that we do as a family.
I have found a new love....PINTEREST! I am finding all sorts of neat ideas on this site including many organizational concepts. I am trying out different crafts, cleaning things up, and getting organized. There is something about a new year that brings this sense of a clean slate, a new beginning. I really am enjoying changing this around.
Tomorrow will be the kids' first full week back to school and Im not looking forward to it. It is crazy and chaotic when they are all home but I enjoy it. I do miss them when they are gone. Someday soon it will be summer and I might think differently.
my thoughts for the day....goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment