Family

Family

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Journal for Aiden

So Baby #4! That can be a crazy thought for many but not for us! We were so excited to find out that you were being sent to us. Each time has been a different experience and I was worried that this time would be harder. Harder on my body, harder because we have 3 kids to take care of... you were simple, calm, relaxing. You were already blessing us before you were born. The kids were SO excited to meet you. They would talk to me belly so you would recognize their voices when you were born. They took a "big brother, big sister" class to help them prepare. You were due on January 4th and I was so worried that you would be born on a holiday. I was planning like a crazy lady trying to get all things ready for Christmas early "just in case". I was super miserable the last few weeks before you were born, having contractions any time Id do anything. Then like the patient little man you are you waited. You waited for Christmas to be done and all cleaned up before you decided to join us. I woke up the morning after Christmas having contractions. We skipped church because I was uncomfortable, and went to walk around Walmart. Your siblings were worried about me and they were so cute asking about you. Then you were born at 11:07pm! 7 pounds exactly. The littlest of them all. You were so mad at the nurses that were checking you out, you just wanted your mommy. You have been such a sweet, loving boy and we are lucky to have you. Love you Aiden!

No comments:

Post a Comment