Family

Family

Monday, December 22, 2008

Journal for Alex

You were and unexpected suprise for your dad and I. We were so excited for your arrival and yet scared not knowing what to expect. Your due date was July 4th and with my birthday on the 2nd I was really hoping you would share my birthday. I was so sure that you would be born before the 4th that we didn't make any plans for celebrating the 4th of July. I sat at home waiting, waiting and yet cherishing every minute of you bouncing around in my belly. You finally came to us on the 8th after a little encouragement and you were perfect. 7 pound 13 ounces and 21 inches long. You were born at 6:43 pm and it was love at first sight. Daddy was so excited and kept saying how 'amazing' everything was. Going home was nice but a little scary. With your first child you don't really know what to expect and we would just sit and hold you. You were a easy baby. You liked to be held, nurse, and loved your swing. Still cant believe that you are ours! Love you Alex!

No comments:

Post a Comment