Family

Family

Monday, December 22, 2008

Journal for Andrew

The excitement of a second child can not be explained. The thought of having another baby is great and having another son great. I was so excited to find out that you were a boy. Daddy, Grandma, Aunt Jennifer, and Alex were there for you sonogram and I was the one to see that you were a boy. We were all excited and I was eager to see how you two boys would interact, fight, stand up for each other, be brothers. I was due with you on Aunt Audrey's birthday and she was hoping that you would come and share her birthday. I was inpatient and encouraged your arrival on January 26th. You came very quickly and much easier than your brother. My first thought when I saw you was ' he is so big'. You were 8pounds 1oz. and you looked BIG. I felt great immediately after having you and you slept a lot right after you were born. The best part was introducing you to your brother. He checked you over and really liked you (you brought him a spiderman toy). He became very protective of you immediately. You were a good sleeper and loved the boppy pillow. You were such a great addition to our family. Love you Andrew!

1 comment:

  1. We were so excited to meet you and very proud when your parents asked us to be your godparents! We thought you were an adorable little addition to a great family!
    -Heather & Pepe

    ReplyDelete