Family

Family

Monday, December 22, 2008

Journal for Annalise

Wow! The excitement of having a daughter was overwhelming and fun! I was out numbered for years and finding out that you were a girl was so surreal. Alex knew you were a girl and was so excited for a sister. Andrew really didn't understand yet. Daddy was excited but nervous about a daughter. The buying spree had already began. I had been saving girl clothes for years awaiting the day, hoping to have a daughter to where the cute outfits. Your due date was February 14th. I was only hoping you would come early, impatiently waiting to meet my daughter. Dr. Thompson was worried that you were getting too big so he encouraged me to have you early. You arrived on your daddy's birthday, February 7th at 10:50 at night. You came very quickly and Grandma and Grandma Rose were there to watch the miracle of your birth. Four generations in one room, amazing. You were smaller than we imagined you being. 7pounds 7oz. You had a ton of black hair that stood on end after your bath and your nails were so long I had to cut them. Your brothers came to meet you. Alex was immediately in love and wouldn't stop touching and holding you and Andrew thought you were neat but he really loved playing with the automatic bed. A day I will never forget. Love you Anna!

No comments:

Post a Comment